Sunday, November 14, 2010

ABOUT ME:
Hello, I’m Leticia owner and designer for Lety’s Creations and Angelo’s Treasures on Etsy

I have been married for over 29 yrs, three wonderful young men and a beautiful heaven sent 18 mo. Old granddaughter.

I have been a stay at home mom for the past 10 yrs. I used to work as social work, which I loved, but I do love taking care of my family and creating my inspirations.

WHAT INSPIRED ME TO START MY SHOP?
My inspiration came about 4 yrs ago when I had a dream that I was in an old Church and I was praying at the Altar when I was given a bag of medals and relics and was told that I must work with them, I used to create before but not Catholic until that dream, even though I’ve been Catholic all my life. I had no idea that I could incorporate my beading with such medals until that day that changed my life.

ABOUT MY ART:
I love creating jewelry with beautiful beads and gemstones to enhance the Catholic medals I use because I want to create something beautiful and eye catching to bring joy and hope to others. When I use pearls is like I’m offering them to Our Beautiful Blessed Mother or roses, which I use a lot in my creations.

I also create one of a kind locket shrines, I can’t even think how that started, it was just one day out of the blue when I felt this wonderful energy to fill a locket with beautiful Catholic items as I was making a shrine and I have been blessed to see how they are liked.

WHERE I SELL MY WORKS:
My art sells on Etsy, Angelo’s Treasures


and on eBay at

My blog is:


MY FAVORITE DEVOTIONS: Sacred Heart of Jesus and Divine Mercy

HERE ARE SOME EXAMPLES OF MY WORKS:


5 comments:

  1. Wow, your creations are stunning! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leticia, It is great to see you again! Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for posting this, Lety! LOVE those bracelets! We're so glad to have you back! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Breathtakingly beautiful work! You are so creative...thankyou for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you everybody for your kindness and comments- I am excited to be back with more time to spend. God Bless, Lety

    ReplyDelete