The 2nd giveaway is from GracefulRosaries
This rosary bracelet has 8mm Turquoise Jasper gemstone beads for the Hail Marys and Our Father bead. It is a one decade rosary. Ten Hail Marys and 1 Our Father.
It has a beautifully detailed miraculous medal charm and crucifix.
The toggle clasp is easy to put on or take off. The bracelet measures 7 1/2" long.
Here are some more items that her shop features
See other items from the shop from the Spotlight shop.
It up for grabs for anyone who follow the rules:
To enter the giveaway you can complete any of the following tasks. Please leave your contact email address in your comment(s) so that we can notify you if you are a winner. Completing multiple tasks will get you multiple entries into the giveaway.
Each task must be added as separate comment in order to count as an additional entry. If you do not leave an email address your entry will be disqualified.
1. Follow the Catholic Etsy Artists Blog by using the google friend connect tool (bottom left).
2. Leave a comment in the etsy treasury created here
3. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with the link to your tweet.
4. "Like" on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Catholic-Etsy-Artists-Guild/
5. Blog post about our giveaway with a link to our blog and leave a comment with the link to your blog post.
6. Tell us your favorite item from Etsy shop GracefulRosaries sponsporing the giveaway for this week.
Giveaways ends Saturday Dec4th and the watch out for the next giveaway!
The giveaway winner for last weeks LadyinBlue's giveaway is
Gardenia.You will be shortly contacted!
Today is the last day to sign up for the FolkArt and Primitives blog give away. to sign up go to: http://folkartprimitivesteam.blogspot.com/2017/03/bri...
3 weeks ago