This week's Giveaway is a set of 6 handcut, hand inscribed Peacock gift tags from CherubinoCrafts! The winner will be able to choose the text on the tags. Each tag is cut by hand, dyed in tea bath, and adorned with a gold satin ribbon for a beautiful vintage look!
Approx 3.5 x 3"
Since each tag is cut and inscribed by hand and, each card will be one of a kind!
Shown are two options for the inscription:
I would be happy to personalize these however you desire!
Check out her shop at CherubinoCrafts
See other items from the shop from the Spotlight shop.
It up for grabs for anyone who follow the rules:
To enter the giveaway you can complete any of the following tasks. Please leave your contact email address in your comment(s) so that we can notify you if you are a winner. Completing multiple tasks will get you multiple entries into the giveaway.
Each task must be added as separate comment in order to count as an additional entry. If you do not leave an email address your entry will be disqualified.
1. Follow the Catholic Etsy Artists Blog by using the google friend connect tool (bottom left).
2. Leave a comment in the etsy treasury created here
3. Tweet about this giveaway and leave a comment with the link to your tweet.
4. "Like" on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Catholic-Etsy-Artists-Guild/
5. Blog post about our giveaway with a link to our blog and leave a comment with the link to your blog post.
6. Tell us your favorite item from Etsy shop GracefulRosaries sponsporing the giveaway for this week.
Giveaways ends Saturday Dec11th and the watch out for the next giveaway!
Congratulations to Eclairre@ymail.com from Hawaii for winning last week's Giveaway- a lovely rosary bracelet from GracefulRosaries! Eclairre, you will be contacted shortly!